At the meeting in Perth on September 13th, members
- shared “conversation on the work of God” by reflecting further on Synod discussions about connexionalism (what it means to be part of ‘wider Methodism’ and how far this is recognised and understood, especially in local congregations);
- appointed the Circuit Leadership Team to act as the Circuit Invitation Committee, if required;
- received the report of the Circuit Leadership Team, then shared news and updates on the work in local churches and communities;
- received reports from the Circuit Treasurer, Circuit Preachers, Circuit Mission in Britain and MHA Treasurers;
- noted the new Safeguarding training requirements to be undertaken throughout the Circuit in coming months;
- agreed the next meeting in Dundee on Wednesday 14th March at 7pm.