We meet each Sunday for worship at 11 am; EVERYONE is welcome.
Sunday Morning worship
- All ages worship together in the church for the first part of the service.
- Children may choose to sit at a supervised table, within the worship area; there we have toys, jigsaws and colouring activities. Part way through the worship, children may leave for their own activities within the church building. All return for the conclusion of worship.
- Tea, coffee, juice and biscuits are served after the service, and all are welcome to stay and converse.
- Each 5th Sunday in the month (4 times a year), we hold a café-style service, with tea/coffee and cakes served at tables before and during worship.
- We have an induction loop for those with hearing aids.
Worship is conducted either by one of our ordained ministers or by a lay ‘local preacher’. Preaching appointments are arranged according to the Plan drawn up quarterly for the five congregations in the Circuit.
Sacrament of Holy Communion
This is celebrated once a month in the course of Sunday morning worship.
We alternate between
- the stewards taking the elements to the congregation in their seats
- the congregation going up to the front to receive the elements; anyone who wishes may still be served in their seat.
The table is open to all who love the Lord.
The Covenant Service
This distinctive Methodist service is celebrated once a year; in Dundee, this is at the beginning of September.