- Lent material this year, especially the effective use of Lego, the challenging nature of the theme, and preachers’ incorporation into their services – feedback will be sent to MWiB who produced the material;
- an illustrated item about our recent Lent displays will be sent for publication in the September “In Touch”;
- the success of the Easter Breakfast was noted with intention of having further such Breakfasts from time to time;
- discussion about “eye-catching displays” to draw public attention across the front windows – recognising practical difficulties, need for quick impact & some discernible Christian / Church linkage or context;
- acknowledgement that arranging porch displays is physical work; alternatives to moving the Beechwood table to be considered.
- next meeting – Wednesday 14thAugust, 1pm.