We are proposing to spend some time at the Harvest Worship on 29th September thinking about Foodbanks, and the congregation are invited to bring suitable items for the Dundee Foodbank next Sunday in particular.
The Dundee Foodbank currently has the following list of urgently needed items.
- Tinned fruit
- Tinned puddings (eg rice, pudding / custard / sponge puddings)
- Tinned meat (eg spam, ham, corned beef)
- Tinned fish (eg tuna / sardines)
- Tinned vegetables
- Tinned ready meals (eg minced beef, macaroni)
- UHT milk (1 litre)
- Coffee / Tea
- Nappies (especially sizes 4 and 5)
- Toiletries (especially soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrushes and toothpaste)
What they have plenty of (and don’t want more at present!)
- Pet food