Older members and those with medical conditions causing weaker health and greater vulnerability should not attend church for the time being. This is an act of mutual care and concern, and is not a desire that people ‘give up’ Church.
If you are feeling ill and/or displaying the symptoms of a cold, please stay at home.
Remember Church doesn’t stop because we don’t meet and there are other ways of joining in with worship. Even if you would normally go to church with a cold, the words of 1 Corinthians 8:11 may be useful here: “Think of your weaker (brother/sister)”
If you can’t attend you can download this service sheet to use at home.
Alternatively you can watch a live streamed worship service from Wesley’s Chapel here (starts 11.00am every Sunday)
If you stay away from church
- If you are unwell or staying away for your own wellbeing, please let someone else from church know.
- If you are the person who has been told someone is unwell please pass that information straight way to a Steward or Pastoral Secretary.
- It is the intention to keep on worshipping week by week but you will be contacted if worship has to be cancelled.
- Please continue to pray for those who are directly affected by the virus and those working to deal with the virus.
- And remember don’t shake hands, wash them!