On Wednesday the Church Council:
- looked for the first time at the architect’s plans, and agreed to commission a structural survey of the building;
- discussed the renewal of the contract for electricity supply;
- heard about the work of the Link Club and ClothesBank;
- agreed to the appointment of Sue Marshall-Jennings as a Pastoral Visitor;
- considered Data Protection and Safeguarding;
The proposed date of the General Church Meeting is Sunday 3rd June.
The next Church Council meeting is on Wednesday 24th October at 7pm.