Council members and several others attended.
Matters agreed were:
- appointment for a further year of Council Secretary (Margaret), Church Treasurer (David) & Pastoral Secretary (Jenny);
- conversation by the whole church on important issues raised in the paper “Being Methodist in our Christian Life in Scotland today” (copies available) – open meetings on Tuesday 4th December from 7pm-9pm and Sunday 20th January (over / after ‘faith lunch’);
- property redevelopment;
- Financial Statements formally accepted;
- increased frequency of Council meetings;
- note of decision for upstairs worship;
- Christmas Service on 25thDecember at 10.30am; tree erected 8th December;
- Council date (before Circuit Meeting) – Thursday 27th February at 7pm.